- This event has passed.
Customer Story Maps
December 4, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
In this immersive workshop, we’ll learn how to use stories to build a company-wide understanding of the experience we’re aiming to create for our customers (and other stakeholders). Along the way, we’ll discover how story maps can help teams:
- Prioritize what they need to build
- Keep the forest in mind as they focus on the trees
- Work together to solve the right problem–and get out of their silos
- Identify pain-points, opportunities, and system requirements
- Dan Coleman, Ph.D., Principal, Big Sky Blue Design
- Han Xu, UX Research & Design Lead, AceUp
- Josh Feinman, Director of Customer Success, AceUp
Dan Coleman helps early stage companies align around story-driven strategies focused on their customers’ ideal experience. Combining deep experience in education and design, Dan’s career includes stints as a high school teacher, a college professor, and a grad school dean (at schools like Stuyvesant, Skidmore, and MIT); he has led non-profits and edtech firms, and helped start up the capacity-building practice at Continuum, a global design and innovation consultancy.